Prep Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 12 servings
- 8 ounces (1 jar) Fat Toad Farm Goat’s Milk Caramel Sauce – we used Original
- 10 large egg yokes
- 1 quart whole milk
- 1 quart heavy cream, lightly whipped
- 3 cups spiced rum
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Dash of nutmeg to garnish
- Directions Combine caramel & milk in a saucepan over low heat, whisking constantly until just mixed, 1-2 minutes. Mixture should be just lightly warmed but if it’s hot allow to cool to room temperature before next step.
- Beat yolks in a large mixing bowl. Gradually add milk & caramel mixture and beat until it starts to thicken. Whisk in rum and vanilla extract. Pour into a large punch bowl and chill for 1-2 hours.
- Fold in whip cream before serving. Garnish with freshly ground nutmeg. Serve and enjoy!