Yield: serves 2-3
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 apples, peeled, cored and sliced
- 4 oz (1/2 jar) Fat Toad Farm Goat’s Milk Caramel (any flavor you like, we used cinnamon)
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup fresh goat’s milk (or regular milk)
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- powdered sugar, for dusting (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Whisk together milk, eggs and cinnamon.
- Mix together flour and baking powder and stir it into the egg/milk mixture.
- In a skillet, heat butter, add the apple slices and goat’s milk caramel, stirring, until apples are soft. About 5 minutes.
- Pour the batter over the apples and bake until it puffs up, about 18-20 minutes.
- Dust with a little powdered sugar.