- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 & 1/2 sticks cold unsalted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups chopped pecans
- 1 & 1/2 sticksbutter
- 1 8 oz jar Fat Toad Farm Salted Bourbon Caramel
- 2 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut ingredients together in food processor, blend in 2 Tablespoons cold water to make dough hold together. Be sure to be careful on quantities so the mixture is not too wet. You do not want it to stick to your fingers.
- Press dough into a foil-lined 9 x 12 pan (foil should extend beyond edge of pan by a few inches and be sure to use sturdy foil – you will lift the baked bars out of the pan by the edges of the foil).
- Bake the crust at 350 for 20 – 25 minutes
- Blend together butter, caramel and brown sugar, then combine butter and caramel mixture with pecans.
- Spread on top of crust. Bake 35 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes. Lift bars out of the pan by tinfoil edges and place on a cutting board to cool further – another 30 minutes-ish. Cut and serve!