- 1/2 cup Whole milk (Try goat’s milk, it’s delicious!)
- 1/4 cup Heavy Cream
- 2 tablespoons Coco We love Equal Exchange’s Organic Fair Trade Baking Cocoa
- 2 tablespoons Fat Toad Farm Original or Vanilla Bean Caramel
- Generous dollop of whipped cream
- Combine milk and cream in a small saucepan over medium heat and cook until simmering, about 4 minutes. Add chocolate power and whisk until thoroughly mixed, then whisk in caramel sauce until fully incorporated. Top with freshly whipped cream and a drizzle of caramel. Serve immediately if not sooner!