4 large eggs
1 ½ cups milk
1 ½ teaspoons sugar
1 pinch salt
1 cup flour
1 tablespoon melted unsalted butter, plus more for cooking
1. In a medium bowl, whisk eggs, 1/2 a cup of milk, sugar, flour, and salt until the batter is smooth.
2. Whisk the remaining cup of milk and 1 tablespoon of melted butter into the batter. Let it stand for 1 hour at room temperature.
3. Heat a crepe pan (or small skillet) over moderate heat and brush with melted butter.
4. Pour 3 tablespoons of batter into the pan and immediately rotate the pan to coat the bottom evenly. Cook until lightly browned on the bottom (about 30 seconds).
5. Flip the crêpe and cook until brown dots appear on the second side, which takes about 10 seconds longer.
To make bananas:
Cut into 1/2 inch slices. Sautee in butter for 5 minutes. Put in crepe. Drizzle warm cajeta sauce on top.
Serve hot and enjoy!