Okay, hold on to your hats, I think this is HANDS DOWN the best dessert we’ve ever invented. Seriously, we’re lucky any of this yummy stuff lasted long enough to photograph it. After so many servings my stomach is thoroughly disgusted with my total lack of will power and self-control, but my taste buds are eternally grateful. MAN ALIVE! This is some tasty business.
Here’s how we did it:
2. Fill a heart-stoppingly adorable pudding cup half way with said divine chocolate pudding.
3. Pour a layer of your favorite flavor of Fat Toad Farm Goat’s Milk Caramel on top of the pudding layer, use as much as you like, I used about 2 tablespoons of our Original Caramel (my favorite always and forever).
4. Dollop a final layer of Vermont Creamery Creme Fraiche on top and then stand back and admire your handiwork.
5. If you’re feeling really crazy, stab it with a pretzel stick for a little savory kick.
6. Get a spoon and be prepared to die of happiness!
Note: The layering is a little easier and more photogenic when all the ingredients are chilled.
Photography by Hannah Reid & Calley Hastings