Best caramel popcorn recipe EVER! So irresistible and yes SO EASY! I swear, you’ll never be able to eat plain popcorn again.
Fat Toad Farm Goat’s Milk Caramel Popcorn
Makes approximately 3 quarts of deliciously crunchy caramel popcorn
1/2 cup unpopped popcorn
½ (4oz) jar of Fat Toad Farm Goat’s Milk Caramel
¼ tsp salt, optional
1) Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
2) Pop popcorn and transfer to a separate bowl, leaving out unpopped kernels
3) In that bowl, add half of the caramel and half of the popcorn – stir to coat.
4) Add remaining popcorn & caramel, stir until evenly coated.
5) Spread caramel-popcorn mixture on baking sheet(12X17)lined with parchment paper, lightly sprinkle with salt (to taste) & break up clumps.
6) Bake popcorn for 50 min, stirring twice. Remove sheet from oven, allow popcorn to cool. Enjoy!