- 4 ripe but firm peaches, halved
- 8 tablespoon Fat Toad Farm Plain Goat Cheese (mascarpone cream, whipped cream, Greek yogurt, or ricotta can be substituted for goat cheese)
- 8 teaspoons Fat Toad Farm Original or Vanilla Bean Caramel Sauce
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- Preheat grill to medium-high
- Cut peaches in half and scoop out the pits. Brush cut sides with oil. Lightly oil the grill rack. Grill the peaches, cut-side down, until slightly softened and beginning to brown, about 2 minutes.
- Divide peaches among 8 plates. Fill each half with 2 tablespoons goat cheese (or other filling) and drizzle with 1 teaspoon of caramel. Top with sliced almonds. If desired, add a little chopped basil or mint as a finishing touch. Enjoy!